Schwarzkopf BC pH 4.5 Color Freeze Spray Conditioner is a lightweight conditioner that revitalizes and restores shine to colour-treated hair. Enriched with nourishing ingredients that improve the elasticity and strength of colour-treated hair, this conditioner is the ideal first step in your hairstyling routine: simply shake well, spray on towel-dried hair, and let this high-tech formula do the work for you! The exclusive pH 4.5 Balancer technology not only restores the hair to its optimal pH value but actually stabilizes and strengthens the hair matrix, keeping the colour pigments locked inside the hair. At the same time, silicone oils smooth the surface of the hair, lending it a glossy, professional-looking finish.
- Texture: biphasic spray;
- Hair issues: porous hair, fading colour, dullness and loss of shine;
- Time of application: after washing, before styling;
- Age: 16+;
- Hair type: colour-treated hair;
- Main benefits: facilitates detangling and styling, improves the manageability of the hair, revives dull colours while creating a glossy, shiny finish, restores the hair to the optimal pH value of 4.5, stabilizes the hair matrix in order to freeze the pigments inside the hair structure, protects the hair structure from the damaging effects of external aggressions, prolongs the intensity of the hair colour until the next salon visit.
- pH 4.5 Balancer Technology adjusts the hair to the optimal pH value of 4.5; this tightens and stabilizes the matrix around the cortex, therefore keeping the colour pigments “frozen” deep inside the hair structure;
- Cell Perfector Technology seals off the surface of the hair, providing additional care and protection. Furthermore, it helps repair the hair strand from the inside, filling in structural gaps, and restoring elasticity, strength, and shine;
- Silicone oils smooth the hair in order to add shine and improve manageability and facilitate styling.
How to use
Shake Schwarzkopf BC pH 4.5 Color Freeze Spray Conditioner well before application. Spray on towel-dried lengths and ends, then comb through without rinsing out. The process to style your hair as usual.