Schwarzkopf BC pH 4.5 Color Freeze Treatment Mask is a rich, creamy, comforting mask specifically formulated for the needs of colour-treated, highlighted, or over-processed hair. It’s not uncommon for colour-treated hair to exhibit certain signs of damage: on top of looking dull, it may feel coarse, porous, frizzy and difficult to manage. In order to counteract and mitigate these issues, this mask provides in-depth care to colour-treated hair.
Imbued with the exclusive pH 4.5 Balancer technology, it acts deep within the hair strand to not only restore the hair to its optimal pH value but actually stabilize and strengthen the hair matrix, keeping the colour pigments locked inside the hair. The high-performance formula also includes hydrolyzed keratin, which, combined with the patented Cell Perfector Technology, fills in structural gaps in the hair in order to restore elasticity, strength, and shine to the hair strand. After just application, this mask leaves the hair softer, smoother, with professional-looking shine and vibrancy.
- Texture: cream;
- Hair issues: porous and over-processed hair, fading colour, dullness and loss of shine, frizz;
- Time of application: after washing;
- Age: 16+;
- Hair type: colour-treated hair;
- Main benefits: cares for the hair in-depth, improves the manageability of the hair, minimizes frizz, restores the hair to the optimal pH value of 4.5, stabilizes the hair matrix in order to freeze the pigments inside the hair structure, protects the hair structure from the damaging effects of external aggressions, restores softness and shine to the hair, prolongs the intensity of the hair colour until the next salon visit.
- pH 4.5 Balancer Technology adjusts the hair to the optimal pH value of 4.5; this tightens and stabilizes the matrix around the cortex, therefore keeping the colour pigments “frozen” deep inside the hair structure;
- Cell Perfector Technology seals off the surface of the hair, providing additional care and protection. Furthermore, it helps repair the hair strand from the inside, filling in structural gaps, and restoring elasticity, strength, and shine;
- Hydrolyzed keratin fills structural gaps in the hair, from the outer layer to the cortex.
How to use
After washing, remove excess water from the hair. Then, apply Schwarzkopf BC pH 4.5 Color Freeze Treatment Mask to the lengths and ends of your hair. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.